Bugtraq mailing list archives

im sorry a lot.

From: Juan Manuel Pascual Escriba <pask () PLAZASITE COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:42:48 +0100

    Im sorry a lot about making public a bug without a vendor patch.
Oracle people are making a very good job developing the patch. I  send
various emails and didnt get any answer until today since Wed 15. The
first contact was in 13th of November. When i report the last bug in
oidldapd i didnt receive an email noticing me the patch. i thought that
they have a patch and they didnt inform me.

    How many days is a "normal response team" in tasks of study the time
for develop a patch ? maybe 5 days without an answer is a little bit
stingy or a lot .. i dont know.

    Im sorry a lot.