Bugtraq mailing list archives

Update to DST2K0032: Multiple Issues with Talentsoft WebPlus Appl ication Server

From: "Whitehouse, Ollie" <ollie () DELPHISPLC COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 08:26:14 +0100

All,

We are happy to announce a vendor patch to one of the issues mentioned in
our
previous Advisory DST2K0032.

Delphis Advisory ID:
DST2K0032

Issue:
Severity: low - Internal IP address leakage

Vendor Patch URL:
http://www.talentsoft.com/Issues/

Vendor Comments:
We are refining our security area. The url is now
http://www.talentsoft.com/Issues We have also addressed the About page
(displaying server info) and now with the patch and a little bit of
configuration the about page can be disabled. We are going to use this page
for not only security issues but also upgrades to the product.

Rgds

Security Team
Delphis Consulting Plc

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
addressee and are confidential. They may also be legally
privileged.Copyright in them is reserved by Delphis Consulting PLC
["Delphis"] and they must not be disclosed to, or used by, anyone other than
the addressee.If you have received this e-mail and any accompanying files in
error, you may not copy, publish or use them in any way and you should
delete them from your system and notify us immediately.E-mails are not
secure.  Delphis does not accept responsibility for changes to e-mails that
occur after they have been sent.  Any opinions expressed in this e-mail may
be personal to the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of
Delphis