Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: PGP Plugin for Outlook can send unencrypted messages

From: wcne <webmaster () wireless-ce com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 08:34:38 +0200

Some active mouse implementations can really make this a problem, as the
focus will follow whatever the mouse rolls over.  The problem can also
happen when using the tray icon to encrypt & sign the current window.  I've
seen it since pgp version 6.5.1, and in windows 95, 98, ME, 2000.

I work-around by using the tray icon rather than the plugin for Outlook
Express for encryption.  I can see the message encrypted that way.