Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: gtk+ security hole.

From: Bryan Porter <bporter () GTW NET>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 18:15:48 -0600

I'm gathering from the feedback I've gotten that I may have been
overly-harsh. I especially feel rather silly knowing that everyone else in
the known universe doesn't make GUI apps suid. Well, experience is a great
teacher, and let's just say I've learned a lot. Thanks for the input guys,
and apologies to the GTK+ team - it seems I was wrong after all.