Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Solaris whodo Vulnerability

From: Dan Astoorian <djast () cs toronto edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:36:50 -0400

On Thu, 05 Jul 2001 15:50:44 EDT, Pablo Sor writes:

The /usr/sbin/sparcv9/whodo seems to be not vulnerable.

May I ask on what basis you have come to that conclusion?

| palm.cs:~> uname -insrmp
| SunOS palm.cs 5.8 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-1
| palm.cs:~> env CFTIME=`perl -e 'print "x" x 150'` /usr/sbin/sparcv9/whodo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Dan Astoorian               People shouldn't think that it's better to have
Sysadmin, CSLab             loved and lost than never loved at all.  It's