Bugtraq mailing list archives

student full disclosure survey

From: Tami Goens <goens.1 () OSU EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 22:10:59 -0500

BUGTRAQ subscribers,
I'm an Ohio State University MIS & Accounting student working on an
undergraduate thesis project concerning computer security vulnerability
information.  I have developed a questionnaire on the topic of full
disclosure.  I would appreciate your taking ten minutes or so to complete
the survey below:
http://fisher.osu.edu/people/goens_1/fulldisclosuresurvey.htm

I will be collecting survey responses up until March 10, 2001.  I will not
be tracking IP addresses or linking survey responses to individuals in any
way.  I would be more than happy to share the results of this survey when my
project is complete.

The results of this survey will be used to support my undergraduate thesis
project so I may graduate "with distinction" in MIS.  I am completing this
project under the supervision of Professor Richard Murdock from the OSU
Accounting & MIS department.  He may be reached at murdock.3 () osu edu or
292-1720.

Sincerely,
Tami Goens
BSBA MIS & Accounting 6/01