Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Verisign certificates problem

From: "Ogle Ron (Rennes)" <OgleR () THMULTI COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 08:51:05 +0200

I'd have to say though that the CDP field works rather well.  I run a rather
large set of CAs.  When we were just using the monolithic CRL, each client
takes a long time to do verification of certificates.  When we switched to
the distribution point extension, verification checking time fell
considerably.

Ron Ogle
Thomson multimedia
Rennes, FR