Bugtraq mailing list archives

SOAP::Lite hole

From: quentyn () fotango com
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:00:17 +0100

I have searched through the archives and don't see anything about this

http://use.perl.org/articles/02/04/09/000212.shtml?tid=5

looks like quite a serious hole in SOAP::Lite

looks like it was announced http://www.phrack.com/show.php?p=58&a=9 a
while ago and then in the link above on the 08.04.02

--- note to moderator ----

I am not the discoverer (or linked in any way), just thought it looked
quite serious and had not had much attention.

googling for

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+SOAP+services

shows loads of publicly available SOAP services

if this is not bugtraqable could you fwd it to Blue Boar ?

--
Quentyn Taylor