Bugtraq mailing list archives

RE: KPMG-2002015: Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator DoS

From: "Andrew Kunz" <kunza () tdbank ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:58:31 -0400

After trying to locate sources or info to substantiate, including
expressing my concerns to the author of the vulnerability and a reprint
from another newsletter I received the following from Microsoft

All these articles are miss-construing the problem and how it has been
addressed.
I looked into the problem identified and it is a bug that was fixed in
Windows 2000 Service Pack1.

Andrew