Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: invitation to my cam (fwd)

From: Johnny J Chin <jjchin () onesimus com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:55:59 -0500 (EST)

Mr. Quimby,

I am glad that you finally understand the situation.  And I surely hope
you can see why we are alarmed as we were when we found out
that such an email address is the target of a pornographic SPAM.

I am glad to see that you are now acknowledging the fact that the address
database has been compromised.  I sincerely hope that something be done to
track down who illegally took this data.  Furthermore, we need to know
what your company is now going to do about having its database
compromised.

We need assurances that your company will take additional steps in
protecting its data from third party eyes.

-- Johnny J Chin

ONESIMUS ENTERPRISES / JTNET.COM
529 Lynn Street; Staten Island, NY 10306-5311
web: www.onesimus.com
tel: +1 718-979-2505 x208