Bugtraq mailing list archives

Full analysis of multiple remotely exploitable bugs in Icecast 1.3.11

From: dizznutt () my security nl
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 13:51:51 +0000 (GMT+00:00)

Hello,

Attached is a full analysis to accompany the earlier disclosed remote root/shell
exploit for the Icecast mp3 streaming server. It also details some other
exploitable bugs besides the one that is exploited with the supplied exploit
and thus I believe has posting value. This write-up was mainly meant to
aid the icecast developers in locating and eliminating the exact problems,
 but I can imagine it would be of some value to other interested parties
as well.

ltr,
diz - #temp