Bugtraq mailing list archives

RE: More Office XP problems

From: "Leonard Chung" <leonardc () cs berkeley edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:53:37 -0800

This is the default option on Outlook, I believe.

The default for Outlook is actually to use the Outlook editor and NOT the
Word editor for all previous versions of Outlook (Outlook 2000 and Outlook
97).

I doubt MS changed the default for Outlook XP as Outlook is supposed to be a
standalone e-mail/PIM that doesn't require Word.

Leonard