Bugtraq mailing list archives

RE: Authorize.Net Plain Text Login Transmission

From: Robert Brewer <fumanchu () amor org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:25:04 -0800

Also, please be aware that other provider domain names may be vulnerable. We
use a service provider named RTWare.net, for example, which uses the same
code as Authorize.net and therefore is vulnerable in theory to the same
problem. In practice, I have not yet seen a link on their pages which
connects via http, only https. However, the login page *is* accessible via
http (I just checked). I would advise anyone with an online credit-card
service provider to find out personally whether or not they are vulnerable.

Robert Brewer
MIS
Amor Ministries
fumanchu () amor org