Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Sniffable Switch Project

From: martin f krafft <madduck () madduck net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 20:47:35 +0200

Dear Bugtraq'ers,
I apologize for my last post since it was just plain wrong. ARP and
MAC are not to be confused, and I did just that. Call it momentary
stupidity, but please excuse it afterwards ;^>

--

*** important disclaimer:
by sending an email to any address, that will eventually cause it to

  - i am by definition, "the intended recipient"
  - all information in the email is mine to do with as i see fit and
    make such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it
    lends itself to. in particular, i may quote it on usenet.
  - i may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
  - this overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that
    may be included on your message.