Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Sybase contact

From: Ryan Russell <ryan () securityfocus com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 11:17:02 -0600 (MDT)

It used to be me.  The alias security at sybase.com may still reach people
in the information security group. (Note: this is the people in charge of
Sybase's own security, not their products... at least it was when I left,
but there was no contact for the engineering group to take security
reports.)  They can help get the report to the right people.

If all else fails, please contact me, and I'll put you in touch with
people I know there.

                                        Ryan