Bugtraq mailing list archives

[Bypassing JavaScript Filters - the Flash! Attack]

From: Obscure <obscure () eyeonsecurity net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 23:28:39 +0200

Note: Sorry for cross posting - but I think this concerns various discussion
lists.

[ Bypassing JavaScript Filters - the Flash! Attack ]

In this paper we will be describing a loophole, with security
implications, found in many web-sites that allow Flash documents to be
embedded within HTML, or uploaded to the server. We will be describing
how Web application developers make use of complex filters for HTML
pages but tend to trust Flash content, and as a result introduce a
security issue.

More details:
http://eyeonsecurity.net/papers/

--
Best regards,
 Obscure                          mailto:obscure () eyeonsecurity net

   http://eyeonsecurity.net