Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Bug in Opera and Konqueror

From: Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde org>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:37:48 +0200

On Son, 15 Sep 2002, Zeux wrote:

the version is present in all earlier versions. My version of Konqueror
is out of date, and I do not have the recent release of it, so I will be
glad if somebody tests this vulnerability and reports me the results.

Konqueror as of KDE 3.0.1 or newer is not vulnerable.

The creators of the packet did not even check the presence of this vulnerability
on the new browser, so I ask you to check it on the Konqueror from KDE3.

They did, you just received an automatic reply that was generated when the
bug was closed.

BTW, please report security issues to security () kde org, thanks.

--
Dirk (received 1223 mails today)