Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: ms03-043

From: "Michael H. Warfield" <mhw () wittsend com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 23:42:06 -0500

On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 08:45:36PM -0000, MrNice MrNice wrote:

Here my version of ms03-043.

I use UnhandledExceptionfilter to redirect the execution.

It works on Win2k SP0 FR.

        Excuse me but what good is something for Win2K SP0 when that level
has a half live of about 1 hour (IF THAT) on the net in the face of the
background ambient noise of Welchia/Nachi/MS-Blaster before being
compromised?  Anything against W2K SP4 rolled up to MS03-026?  This can't
even be tested in a live fire environment.

        Does it work against anything that can survive the current
network environment on the Internet?

        Mike
--
 Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  mhw () WittsEnd com
  /\/\|=mhw=|\/\/       |  (678) 463-0932   |  http://www.wittsend.com/mhw/