Bugtraq mailing list archives

New security tool: ike-scan (IPsec IKE scanner) released

From: Roy Hills <Roy.Hills () nta-monitor com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:55:06 +0000

I'm releasing a tool that I've developed to discover and fingerprint systems running IKE (i.e. IPsec VPN systems).

The program is written in C and runs on Linux and most Unix-like systems. It's being released under the GPL license.

See: http://www.nta-monitor.com/ike-scan/

I recommend that you read the white paper at http://www.nta-monitor.com/ike-scan/whitepaper.pdf first to understand the general principles. If you download the source, please read the README file that's included
before trying to use the tool.

Please send any comments or suggestions to: ike-scan () nta-monitor com

Roy Hills
--
Roy Hills                                    Tel:   +44 1634 721855
NTA Monitor Ltd                              FAX:   +44 1634 721844