Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Perl code exploting TCP not checking RST ACK.

From: Michael Gschwandtner <r3d5un () tznetz com>
Date: 27 Apr 2004 15:23:36 -0000

And now for the Python Community,

"There exists an exploit in C and Perl, so why do we need another one?!?"

I started with it on Friday, and there were no exploits on Bugtraq. Now it's ready, so why don't publish it :)

Here you can find it
http://anyplay.tznetz.com/exploits/disconn_py.html

it is IMHO fast, and supports multiple ports too.

Mike

Well, I thought I was the first to release some of this
but i see places like k-otik already have some C code.
Here is some perl code that will reset a connection, it
takes a port range that can be used as the source IP's
port range, or the destination ip's port range (it
assumes you at least no the port of one side of the
connection).

Contrib congrats at la la kaiten....

Peace goes out to my dawgs, saevio (ya i still love you, you little hoe), attila, uzimonkey, zeedo, eightball, I won't
even mention idiocy and AlienDaemon... anyway.. here it is :)