Bugtraq mailing list archives

HERT Relaunch

From: gaius <gaius () hert org>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 19:17:49 +0700

HERT is please to introduce its new web site http://hert.org

Here's the agenda:

  * Cover cool events such as the Ruxcon in July in Sydney, Australia.

* Announce interesting and useful tools and projects from HERT and our friends at VOID, The Hacker's Choice, TESO, w00w00, Phenoelit, Kismet Wireless, etc.

  * Publish a selection of the best white papers and articles.

* Hold contests to elect to elect the best white papers, tools or proof of concept

* Finally, in the alert section, we'll skip the FUD and only post real world alerts. We will have to make an exception for Microsoft stuff and expect a donation from Redmond in return :) .

We all all grew tired of all the security portals and their commercial white papers and useless advisories for vulnerabilities in software you should never see in a production environment.

So please help us make this project a success:

* White papers and articles should be sent for review to our chief editor <editor () hert org>

* To submit a story, announcement or alert, use https://sec.segfault.net/hert.org/forms/submit.php

  * To join HERT, email regx () hert org.

Sincerely,

The HERT Team