Bugtraq mailing list archives

Tomcat 5.0.14: remote DoS

From: WU Fei Liang <cms01017 () fhs-hagenberg ac at>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:50:39 +0100

During a nessus-scan with DoS-attacks enabled I was able to bring down the
Tomcat server (version 5.0.14 running on Windows 2003). After reading the
report and doing some research I learned this should be a vulnerability prior
to version 4.1.10.

Vulnerability:
http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/archive/vulnwatch/2002/10/msg00020.html

As I am short of time I haven't been able to test it on other plattforms and
versions. Hopefully someone could look into the matter.

Regards
--

WU Fei Liang                         Computer & Media Security
                                University of Applied Sciences

[ Mail ]                                            [ Mobile ]
cms01017 () fhs-hagenberg ac at             (+43) 0699 1013 00 33

[ Public-Key ]
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0xC5633638&op=index