Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Antivirus detection bypass by special crafted archive.

From: "Williams, James K" <James.Williams () ca com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:26:40 -0400

fRoGGz, SecuBox Labs: thanks for posting the advisory.

We are wrapping up our investigation and development of solutions
to address this issue.  We will post an appropriate notification
when those solutions are available.

In the meantime, CA eAV users can protect themselves by enabling
Realtime Scanning at the desktop.

Regards,
kw

Ken Williams ; Dir. Vuln Research