Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: [SM-ANNOUNCE] SquirrelMail 1.4.8 released - fixes variable overwriting attack

From: Allie Daneman <ad () allnix net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 18:21:30 -0700

Go in the base dir of your SM install, patch -p0 < patch_file.patch

On Friday 11 August 2006 06:23, Yves Goergen wrote:
On 11.08.2006 14:26 CE(S)T, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
The patches can be found here:
http://www.squirrelmail.org/patches/sqm1.4.7-expired-post-fix-minimal.pat
ch
http://www.squirrelmail.org/patches/sqm1.4.7-expired-post-fix-full.patch

I can't apply the patch, the patch command asks me for the files and
says it cannot find the header of a unified diff. Can anybody tell me
how to use this patch? Usually, it works but not this time.

I tried patch -p3 and without -p3.

--
Allie D.
Allnix,LLC.

All things are possible, except skiing thru a revolving door.