Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: mambo-phphop Product Scroller Module R.F.I

From: "Carsten Eilers" <ceilers-lists () gmx de>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 00:51:50 +0200

Hi,

Outlaw () aria-security net schrieb am Fri, 18 Aug 2006 04:29:06 +0000:

#Software: mambo-phphop Product Scroller Module

I found no mambo-phphop, did you mean mambo-phpshop,
now VirtueMart: <http://www.mambo-phpshop.net/>?

I found no mod_phpshop-Archive, so I tested some files
from the actual VirtueMart. They did the usual check for
direct calls (the lines

| defined( '_VALID_MOS' ) or die( 'Direct Access to this
| location is not allowed.' );

near the top of each file). So there is no inclusion
possible.

Where did you find the archive with the reported vulnerable
code? I would like to take a look on it.

Regards
  Carsten

--
Dipl.-Inform. Carsten Eilers