Bugtraq mailing list archives

Presentation: AT&T ISNN - "Case Studies in Finding Previously Unknown Vulnerabilities in Web Applications."

From: "Kenneth F. Belva" <ken () ftusecurity com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:01:47 -0400

On Thursday, June 22, 2006, I taped a presentation titled "Case Studies in Finding Previously Unknown Vulnerabilities in Web Applications" for the AT&T ISNN Lecture Series.

The aim of the presentation is to cover a limited set of web application vulnerability types and show the impact of these vulnerabilities via real world cases.

For those interested, I have released the slide deck to the presentation. It may be found here:
http://www.ftusecurity.com/pub/belva-att-unknown.web.vulns.pdf

The video lecture may only be seen through AT&T ISNN.

The AT&T ISNN website may be found here:
http://www.att.com/isnn/

Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely,
Kenneth F. Belva, CISSP