Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: [Full-disclosure] Browser bugs hit IE, Firefox today (SANS)

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 04:07:38 +0300 (EEST)

The related SANS Internet Storm Center Diary entry is the following:
http://isc.sans.org/diary.php?storyid=1448

This story was updated later on Wednesday to include detailed test results.
Secunia test link included to SA20825 advisory was used.

I have not reproduced it with Firefox 1.5.0.4 in Win XP SP2 and W2K SP4 SF, for some reason.
Firefox version is localized in my test environment, as well.

- Juha-Matti

Bill Stout <bill.stout () greenborder com> wrote:

http://news.com.com/Browser+bugs+hit+IE%2C+Firefox/2100-1002_3-6089817.html?tag=nefd.top
Published: June 29, 2006, 3:14 PM PDT

I couldn't find more info on SANS site.  Anyone have a link to the SANS
description?

Bill Stout
GreenBorder

http://www.greenborder.com
Free licenses first 10,000 downloads (we're above 4,000 at 5:17pm PDT)