Bugtraq mailing list archives

Potentially OT: AJAX article

From: clappymonkey () gmail com
Date: 27 Nov 2006 21:09:02 -0000

Dear all,

Please forgive the potentially off topic post, but please find below a link to a recent article concerning AJAX
security I composed for Heise UK / c't, in the sincere hopes that it proves useful to anyone still even remotely
interested in much hyped Web 2.0 technologies (or DHTML...)

Many thanks.
Michael Kemp (clappymonkey)

----
Ajax Security: Stronger than Dirt?
A look at the security implications of Ajax

Ajax allows the development of more feature rich, asynchronous applications, but in doing so opens up new possibilities
for attackers. We look at the relevant security issues and their possible solutions.

http://www.heise-security.co.uk/articles/81264

----