Bugtraq mailing list archives

CYBSEC Release: SAP Security - Paper & Tool release

From: Mariano Nuñez Di Croce <mnunez () cybsec com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 10:03:44 -0300

I am proud to announce the release of a White-paper and an open-source tool, both addressing security of SAP R/3
systems.
The paper describes vulnerabilities discovered in the SAP RFC interface implementation and library, as well as some
attacks that can be performed over
SAP systems.
The tool, sapyto (v0.93), is the first public framework for carrying out Penetration Tests over SAP R/3 deployments. It
is shipped with many plugins
to test for vulnerabilities discovered in our research and also launch different types of attacks.

You can find these resources at the following links:

        . Paper: http://www.cybsec.com/upload/CYBSEC-Whitepaper-Exploiting_SAP_Internals.pdf
        . sapyto: http://www.cybsec.com/vuln/tools/sapyto.tgz

Don't hesitate to send me any comments/suggestions!

Best Regards,

--
Mariano Nuñez Di Croce

CYBSEC S.A. Security Systems