Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: DotClear Full Path Disclosure Vulnerability

From: Cedric Blancher <blancher () cartel-securite fr>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 06:47:31 +0100

Le lundi 12 février 2007 à 22:51 +0100, Raphaël HUCK a écrit :
They should check that a certain variable is defined for example, and if
not, do not display anything... even if the hosted website is configured
to display errors, and you cannot change this.

Exactly my point: you may not have the choice of your PHP configuration.

Note that checking a variable is set may note be the best solution as
attacker can provide it as well ;)

--
http://sid.rstack.org/
PGP KeyID: 157E98EE FingerPrint: FA62226DA9E72FA8AECAA240008B480E157E98EE