Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: [Full-disclosure] Firefox: serious cookie stealing / same-domain bypass vulnerability

From: "pdp (architect)" <pdp.gnucitizen () googlemail com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:25:12 +0000

weird, firefox slowly dies out

t2.html
                <iframe src="t1.html"></iframe>

t1.html
                <script>location.hostname="blog.com";</script>

On 2/15/07, pdp (architect) <pdp.gnucitizen () googlemail com> wrote:
the first one runs in about:blank which is restricted. the second one
is very interesting but still not very useful because it acts like
about:blank. hmmm it seams that the hostname field has been seriously
overlooked.

--
pdp (architect) | petko d. petkov
http://www.gnucitizen.org