Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: [Full-disclosure] iDefense Q-1 2007 Challenge -I WILL BUY FOR MORE

From: Simon Smith <simon () snosoft com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:05:51 -0500

Amen!
    KF is 100% on the money. I can arrange the legitimate purchase of most
working exploits for significantly more money than iDefense, In some cases
over $75,000.00 per purchase. The company that I am working with has a
relationship with a legitimate buyer, all transactions are legal. If you're
interested contact me and we'll get the ball rolling.

-Simon

    $8000.00 USD is low!