Bugtraq mailing list archives

(tool announce) Orizon v0.50 announce

From: "Paolo Perego" <thesp0nge () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:08:24 +0100

Hi there, I'd like to announce as delivery for Owasp Spring of Code
2007 project, the 0.50 release of Orizon.

Orizon is a source code review engine, built with the aim to give
developers something usable to build code review tools.

Orizon is independent from the language used to write the sources
because its APIs translate the code in a XML file and APIs are
provided to apply security checks over the translated XML file.

By now just Java programming language is supported in XML translation
but I'm planning to add C# support very soon.

Orizon is written in Java and is provided with a small default library
containing 20 security checks.

Orizon is waiting for developers wanting to extends the engine and
also people who wants to provide further security checks to be added
into the library.

It would be great having your feedback, your opinions, your bug
reports in order to improve my project.

Links:
Orizon site: http://orizon.sourceforge.net
Milk site, a code review tool I'm writing and that uses Orizon:
http://milk.sourceforge.net

Regards,
thesp0nge

--