Bugtraq mailing list archives

Static analysis tool exposition (SATE) 2009 - call for participation

From: Vadim Okun <vadim.okun () nist gov>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 17:35:11 -0400

We are preparing an exposition for static analysis tools that find security relevant defects. Briefly, participating tool makers run their tools on real programs. Researchers led by NIST analyze the tool reports. Everyone reports results and experiences at a workshop. The tool reports and analysis are made publicly available later.

The plan is at http://samate.nist.gov/SATE.html

We plan to provide the test sets by 19 August, and to hold the workshop on 6 November.

We invite tool makers to sign up. If you would like to participate in the exposition, or if you have questions, please email Vadim Okun (vadim.okun 'at' nist.gov).

Sincerely,
Vadim