Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Enomaly ECP: Multiple vulnerabilities in VMcasting protocol & implementation.

From: lars () enomaly com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:39:01 -0700

The reported issue DOES NOT AFFECT ANY CURRENT ENOMALY PRODUCT.  Our current products are Enomaly ECP Service Provider
Edition and Enomaly ECP High Assurance Edition, and neither utilizes the "vmfeed" module.

Specifically, the "vmfeed" module has not been utilized in any version of our products released since the initial
release of Enomaly ECP Service Provider Edition in June 2009.  The "vmfeed" module was utilized only in our
previous-generation "Community Edition" product, which has been deprecated and withdrawn from distribution.  Enomaly
ECP Service Provider Edition is a completely different product from the old Community Edition.

As a result, since the Community Edition product is deprecated and has been withdrawn, Enomaly has not investigated
this reported issue.

Further information on the differences between the deprecated Community Edition technology and our current Service
Provider Edition technology can be found at http://src.enomaly.com.

Lars-Erik Forsberg, VP Delivery
Enomaly Inc.