Bugtraq mailing list archives

Vulnerabilities in CMS WebManager-Pro

From: "MustLive" <mustlive () websecurity com ua>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 16:59:40 +0300

Hello Bugtraq!

I want to warn you about SQL Injection and Redirector (URL Redirector Abuse)
vulnerabilities in CMS WebManager-Pro (SecurityVulns ID:11108). It's
Ukrainian commercial CMS.

SQL Injection:

http://site/c.php?id=1%20and%20version()=5

Redirector:

http://site/c.php?id=1&url=http://websecurity.com.ua

Affected products: both systems CMS WebManager-Pro from two developers.
Vulnerable are versions CMS WebManager-Pro up to 8.1 (version from
WebManager). Also SQL Injection (but not Redirector) exists in version of
the system from FGS_Studio. Vulnerable are CMS WebManager-Pro v.7.4.3
(version from FGS_Studio) and previous versions.

Developers from WebManager fixed SQL Injection vulnerability (but didn't fix
Redirector) in version CMS WebManager-Pro 8.1. Developers from FGS_Studio
didn't fix SQL Injection vulnerability.

I mentioned about these vulnerabilities at my site
(http://websecurity.com.ua/4146/).

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site