Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Does anyone know how to contact OpenSSH non-public?

From: Rico Secada <coolzone () it dk>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 15:57:11 +0200

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 21:47:13 +0200
Jann Horn <jannhorn () googlemail com> wrote:

Hello,
does anyone know how to contact the openssh guys without using a
public mailinglist/IRC channel/...? I tried openssh () openssh com, but
I didn't get an answer. It's nothing big, but I'd like to make sure
that they know about it and to hear their opinion.

Jann Horn

openssh () openssh com is the private list for security-related issues. If
you didn't get an answer I'm sure you either will sometime soon, or
your issue just didn't create much attention.

Best regards