Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Cisco IOS UDP Denial of Service Vulnerability

From: psirt () cisco com
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 00:26:10 -0600

Hello,

The Cisco PSIRT is investigating this issue.  If we determine that any of our products are vulnerable, information will
be available at: http://www.cisco.com/go/psirt/

Please direct any questions to psirt () cisco com.

Paul Oxman
PSIRT Incident Manager

poxman () cisco com
Phone: +65 6317 7418
Pager: poxman () epage cisco com
Cisco Systems, Inc. Singapore
Cisco.com - http://www.cisco.com/global/SG/ PGP Key: 0x6EA839A6

Have you seen the Security Intelligence Operations Portal http://www.cisco.com/security

Have you seen the new Cisco Security Blog:
http://blogs.cisco.com/security

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review,
use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized
to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.

For corporate legal information go to:

* Paul Raymond Oxman <poxman () cisco com>
* 0x6EA839A6