Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: rssh security announcement

From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 08:11:40 -0500

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 6:59 PM, Derek Martin <code () pizzashack org> wrote:
All,

Today I released rssh-2.3.4, which fixes an old issue, and a new
issue:

Lastly, since the vendors are providing their own packages, and I'm no
longer set up to build RPMs, I am no longer providing rssh in RPM
form.  Please be sure to update rssh to v2.3.4, either by downloading
and compiling from the website, or by updating your vendor's packages.

  http://www.pizzashack.org/rssh/downloads.shtml

Any chance I can talk you into submitting an update request at
redhat.bugizlla.com? As the author of rssh, I suspect they'll take
your update suggestion a lot more seriously than mine.