Bugtraq mailing list archives

London DEFCON - September 30th 2014

From: Major Malfunction <majormal () pirate-radio org>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 09:52:20 +0100

Yes, that's tonight!

Apologies for the late notice - I've been travelling. A lot.

In the meantime, The Phoenix finished their refurb and is back up and running, and looking pretty swanky, so I'm looking forward to seeing what's new... Let's hope they haven't changed the beer! :)

We don't have any specific talks scheduled for this month, but as always, if you've got something interesting you want to present, feel free to come along and we'll let you have the floor...

I will also be bringing my RFIDler and a bunch of blank & example tags with me, so if you've got any LF tags you want to examine and/or potentially clone, bring them down and we'll take a look... I'll also have my other RFID gear with me, so we can do a mini workshop kind of thing...

***

Venue:

The Phoenix, Cavendish Square

http://www.phoenixcavendishsquare.co.uk/

Tube: Oxford Circus

Tuesday 30th September 2014

Time:

17:30 till kicking out - talks start at 19:30

Entry is free, see you there!

http://dc4420.org

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...