Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: Dreaming of Summer

From: "Brass, Phil (ISS Atlanta)" <PBrass () iss net>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 11:35:28 -0500

Screw defense.  You come in with whatever equipment you want.  The host
sets up a set of targets.  You attack them.  Maybe there's a duplicate
set of targets, one for each team.  Maybe there's just one set (more
chaotic, IMHO).  You get points for taking control of target services
and/or networks.

That gets rid of the sysadmin aspect.

Phil