Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: SUPER-SADMIND Re: 0x43434343

From: optyx <optyx () uberhax0r net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:57:33 -0500 (EST)

No that code is for a later bug.

It must feel good to jump to conclusions to belittle a person in order to
make yourself feel good, no?

-Optyx

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 twd () el8 net wrote:

right i found it.  so let me ask you this.  if cheez released that
bug/warez in '98.  how could you have written it in '97.  even if you
did write one in '97 why didn't you release that instead of a modified
version of the exploit cheez wrote?  further, why did you wait so long
to release your "super" version?  did it take u that long to write an
x86 version or was it just too super to release. hehe.  the bug was
disclosed in '98 and you wrote bugtraq with the url to your modified copy
in 2k (as shown below).if you wrote it in '97 wouldn't that mean you
either found it on your own?  anyway this is your warez:
**    Super Solaris sadmin Exploit - Based on sadminex by Cheez Whiz
**
**    by optyx <optyx () uberhax0r net>
**
**    based on sadminsparc. and sadminx86.c by Cheez Whiz
**
and the bq post dated 2000
              Bugtraq: solaris sadmind exploit

   From: Optyx - Uberhax0r Communications (optyx_at_UBERHAX0R.NET)
   Date: Nov 21 2000
ists.insecure.org/lists/bugtraq/2000/Nov/0310.html

first rpc programs I wrote :)

Purchasing of exploits and releasing guarentees that only bottom feeders
will approach.  $5k would hardly compensate for the fun that this bug gave
me over the years.

Hoarding exploits is bad?  damn, I guess I'm out of the loop then.  Guess
someone should tell obsd about their dhcp/netboot problems. oh well.

-Optyx