Dailydave mailing list archives

SABRE and Immunity partner to serve US market

From: dave <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:51:20 -0400

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Immunity, Inc. today announced a strategic relationship whereby Immunity becomes a distributor of SABRE Security's line of software products. This relationship gives customers throughout the United States the opportunity to purchase SABRE BinDiff and future products at competitive rates, in US Dollars. “SABRE is a key new player in the software security market,” said Immunity's CEO, Dave Aitel. “This expansion will allow customer within the United States to purchase BinDiff without worrying about currency conversion or money transfer rates. Many of our CANVAS customers are advanced software security practitioners, and have been looking for just this kind of new technology. We're glad that through our relationship with SABRE we can provide them the capabilities they need to stay ahead.”

BinDiff is the first in a suite of three tools from SABRE. It expands upon the IDA-Pro disassembler to provide advanced binary analysis to the user, enabling them to quickly and easily discover the differences between two different binaries. Sample applications include discovering what changes were done in a Microsoft service pack or hotfix, or porting symbols from one version of the binary to another.

SABRE BinDiff is available immediately from Immunity, Inc. sales in NYC at 646-327-8429 9-5 EDT or dave () immunitysec com.

For pricing information, please see:

http://www.immunitysec.com/partners.shtml