Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: For those of you that don't know....

From: Sinan Eren <sinan.eren () immunitysec com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:04:10 -0800 (PST)

Up to this point, Sinan, I was actually cheering for you, in this
semi-not-really flame or discussion.

I can accept personal experience (what? where? how?).

a lot with some, limited with others.

I can accept research (what? where? how?)

if you consider reading whitepapers and listening to whats been said than
yeah, limited research. as also halvar mentioned it's obviously superior
to syscall/API interception crap.

And I can accept comparisons (extremely what where and how?)

not publically ;) sorry.

But gut feeling?

yes, thats %90 of my and many others daily job and it works.

Okay, I feel Linux will outlive Windows. Let's talk again in 15 years.

agreed.

Sinan