Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: Microsoft letdown day

From: "Altheide, Cory B. (IARC)" <AltheideC () nv doe gov>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:25:41 -0800

The thing I wonder about is how these loose definitions of "Remote" and
"Vulnerability" would have changed the outcome of the "qmail security
challenge".

http://web.infoave.net/~dsill/dave/qmail/qmail-challenge.html

I can send the administrator an email THROUGH QMAIL telling him to set up a
UID 0 account for me, BAM! REMOTE ROOT.

-- Cory