Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: Britney and Kevin are Chaotic

From: "El Nahual" <nahual () g-con org>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 00:14:49 -0500

Fastly and stupidly saying, there is a nice solution to stop all malware and
virus and bds, sign your shit and get anal on getting it to work, you can
heck out the stuff on www.se46.se we are coding the unix version of it (so i
wont get that tramped once it gets known)

But hey works nice, better safe than sorry if you don't let any binaries
run, at least will stop you from BDs and weird behaviour for stupid coding
(AkA bug stuff and memory related stuff) PaX can get ya safe enough?
(www.ngsec.com has a wintendo version of PaX)

//Nahual