Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: What the hack roundup

From: Paul Wouters <paul () xelerance com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 01:05:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005, Dave Aitel wrote:

What the Hack rocked. It was by far more awesome than I thought it would be.

Thanks. I keep telling the north americans how different the european conferences
are compared to the 2600/defcon ones.

experienced before. Second of all, it was remarkably well run. It had a for-the-people-by-the-people atmosphere I've never seen before. At no other conference are you going to get served drinks by some of the best hackers you've ever met.

Suprisingly, beforehand there is always a lot of bickering and fights,
but in the end it does always work out. This time it was no different.
Four years ago, I was part of the following conversation:
Q: Who is that hippie over there at the switches