Dailydave mailing list archives

Weird Question (offtopic)

From: El Nahual <nahual () g-con org>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 12:04:47 -0500

Anyone here knows or has worked with Alfonso Orozco Aguilar? (aka darakann)
apparently he has coded some stuff for debian's kernel? Can anyone confirm
this? Apparently the dude is a security expert (or so he says), but I cant
find any code or posts or anything on the security level.

Dude is kinda funny because I only find hits on shamanism but nothing on
security (although in a page he says he is a security expert and blah blah)
and I wonder about this person since well it pertains an interesting
question:

Who in the fuck can classify you as a security expert? And more interesting
who is one?? At least for me I know there are zillion better ppl than me I
just try to do my job and do it gladly and learn everyday a little more, Im
going to try to be more talkative here (and I will not take my pain kill and
erase my outlook)

//Nahual