Dailydave mailing list archives

Re: OffensiveComputing

From: val smith <mvalsmith () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 15:24:08 -0700

Hey man thanks for the kind words and advice. I will take it to heart. I
really dont intent this to be a black hat site. My sincere desire is to have
a useful community that shares research.

I will moderate it very closly to try to keep it on a professional level.

Thanks again, I really respect your opinions.

V.