Dailydave mailing list archives

RE: We got owned by the Chinese and didn't even get a"lessons learned"

From: Chris <info () delsec net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 14:40:19 -0700

Air gap isnt the best word for this description. It should be considered
more of a complete physical gap. Where no media from one touches the
other. But I think this topic is running wayyy of course.

Dave, can you explain why blocking worm propgation isn't security?

Chris

Chris
Key ID: 7E8DE44E
info () delsec net